Due to the complex nature of immigration cases, we will be able to provide our clients with a fixed fee after getting to know the circumstances of each case during the initial consultation. In accordance with Transparency Rules required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, we provide the estimated range of costs for each service below, and all fees are exclusive of VAT:
- Initial consultation £300
- Entry clearance applications £1500 – £2000
- EU immigration advice and applications £1500 – £2500
- Asylum and human rights applications £2000 – £3500
- British citizenship and nationality applications £1500 – £3000
- Family and spouse visa applications £1500 – £3500
- Student and work application £1000 – £2000
- Immigration appeal and Judicial Reviews £2000 – £8000
- Immigration detention and bail £2000 – £3500
The fees quoted will be for our professional charges only which includes all conferences discussing your case and advise you on the rules and procedures and the most appropriate actions to take or applications to make. Collating, reviewing documents/evidence and to make appropriate applications.
The above fees do not cover any disbursements. The likely disbursements are Home Office fees, Immigration Health Surcharge fees, expert fees, translation fees, medical reports fees and any other fees that are payable to a third party. We will discuss the likely disbursements involved at the initial consultation.
We cannot guarantee how long each individual application will take, but the Home Office has published the following guidance:
Applications made outside the UK:
Application made inside the UK:
All our immigration cases are conducted by by our principal Director Mr Deji Adejobi who is a qualified solicitor with over 25 years’ experience in dealing with immigration cases, and our Ms Wenjie Dong who is also a qualified solicitor with over 10 years’ experience in dealing with immigration cases.